- Health System and Hospital – Please write good info about HCC how it works and what all we can take care.
- Revenue cycle management – Please include all the below.
REVENUE CYCLE MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS
We are having customized technology driven Revenue Cycle Management ("RCM") according to the client’s requirements. We provide Scribble/MT, medical billing, medical coding, and business analytics including A/R Management services to leading healthcare providers across the US.
- Facility Coding
- Professional Coding
- Coding Audits
- Coding Denial Management
- Eligibility and Benefits Verification Charge Entry
- Electronic and Paper Claims Submission
- Edits / Rejections
- Payment Posting
- Refunds / Credit Balance
- VAS- Provider EducationReporting and Account Management
- Utilize individually assigned client representatives to help guide strategy and provide excellence services.
Network hospitals form part of the insurance company’s Third Party Administrator (TPA) i.e. the insurance company’s TPA has a tie-up with such hospitals to provide cashless facility. Non-network hospitals do not form part of insurance company’s network list and do not provide cashless facility. However, a customer can avail medical treatment and can claim reimbursement from the insurance company on submission of relevant documents.